Closer To Love

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Spot #1

Search for aliens (SETI)
-This is my FAVORITE subject in science. The fact that there might be (most likely) something else out there! I mean, I'm always saying that if we were the ONLY ONES that would be a serious waste of space!

Big Bang Theory
-The fact that a big BOOM happened and our universe was created is a little much. I'm no scientist, what so ever. But a big boom and there it is. Our universe. Really? I'm a little skeptic about this one guys.

Worm holes
-I always thought that worm holes were an interesting subject. The fact that you could literally move through a worm whole that is the size of a WORM HOLE is very amusing. And the fact that you never know where you are going to end up.

Black holes
-Black wholes, a subject that i always thought was creepy yet cool at the same time. It would be SO COOL to see with my own eyes a black whole! But it would suck majorly to be sucked into one!

International space station
-I dont know very much about this one guys. I mean, yeah the idea is pretty sweet. But I just dont see the wicked importance of it being there. I mean, what does it do that we cant do on Earth? Ooooooohh everything floats as your looking at it! Whoopie. Just playing, but seriously, I would be insanely cool to actually be ON the INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment